Jul 19, 2011

acer iconia A500 honeycomb update 3.1 for India available now!

hey all!
I am happy to say that I finally got honeycomb 3.1 update today via ota.
Actually i got the message yesterday about the update via popup notification but tho I repeteadly tried installing the update, it just downloaded itself and was not doing anything.

the update was quite huge with size of 377.04mb and the number was 4.010.04
now understand the trouble of just downloading it over wifi 4 times without much success and that too in India where you are lucky if you get good speed even if you have a broadband!

anyways i was able to install it finally over the fifth try and it installed properly!
there are few applications ans some other updates which i may post about later but then this is it.

by the way this post is coming straight from my iconia A500 and I have just upgraded it to honeycomb 3.1!

No comments:

Post a Comment