You get this error when you try to do send/receive in Microsoft Outlook 2007 and onwards.
The exact error will read:
Task 'RSS Feeds' reported error (0xA9304005) : 'Synchronization to RSS Feed:"http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=121315" has failed. Outlook cannot process the RSS content from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=121315. The link may not point to a valid RSS source.'
The problem lies in the RSS part wherein outlook encounters error regarding RSS feeds.
Now if you are only using outlook for email stuff and not rss, you can remove this error in an easy way which I'm documenting here in detail with screenshot. If you follow it up to the point, you will see that the error disappears!
1. Open outlook options and navigate to 'Mail Setup' tab and click on 'Send/Receive' button as highlighted in the screenshot below:
2. Click on 'Edit' button in the upcoming box 'Send/Receive Groups'
3. This will open up Send/Receive settings for All Accounts and this is exactly where source of our problem lies If the checkbox besides 'Include RSS Feeds in this Send/Receive group' is checked as shown in the figure below, uncheck it
4. It should look as shown in the screen shot below
5. Click ok and save everything.
Do 'Send/Receive' and see the error disappear!